VGK time tracking tools provide full transparency between work hours and assigned tasks and enable staff to keep accurate time sheets. For managers, VGK time tracking software provides clear hours review and approval, as well as monitoring of staff workload and performance.
- Convenient time entry from: time sheet, project schedule, or task management tools
- As-performed time entry
- Employee time tracking per task/activity
- Complete time sheet support
- Management review and approval of work hours
- Integration with project planning and controls
- Detailed workload monitoring
- Separate tracking of project and overhead activities
As-Performed Time Entry
VGK’s effective and friendly way to track actual hours allows users to record work on as-performed basis – at the same time as they update their task status and details.
Work hours entry is accessible from a variety of screens:
- Project schedule
- User task management tools
- Time sheet
VGK labor time tracking tools automatically incorporate every person’s work hours into their time sheet.
Employee Time sheets
Time sheet provides employees and managers with a complete summary of work on a weekly basis. Work hours are clearly differentiated between projects and overhead.
Managers can use our time sheets support to:
- Review employee hours
- Approve employee work
- Manage project/overhead hours
- Identify and resolve inconsistencies