Vendor bills, service provider bills, and employee expenses processing software that complements project controls, inventory management and company management functions.
- Collaborative, common sense bills processing workflow
- Detailed costs allocation to: projects, inventory, and overhead
- Cost tracking integration
- Inventory management integration
- Overhead management
- Vendor statements
- Flexible search
Collaborative workflow for bills and expenses processing
VGK bills processing workflow enables accounting and project management staff to collaborate effectively in the processing of vendor bills, service provider bills and employee expenses.
Accounting staff create a new bill/expense record, entering general details as well as cost components for materials, equipment, subcontractors, employee expenses, etc.
Accounting staff allocate costs to project activities, inventory and overhead.
- Break up a bill into components between projects, inventory and overhead
- Recommendation of likely project activities for each bill
- Integrated with inventory management, as well as company admin
Allocated costs are submitted for review to the relevant project manager/staff.
- Task management system for bills processing
- Instructions log from project managers to accounting staff
- Bill issues log
Bills/expenses can be paid once they are approved.
- Bills ready for payment
- Status tracking and sorting
- Check printing
- Reference codes for all other forms of payment
Monitor all paid, unpaid and under review bills from a central location.
Issue and instructions communication facility enables project managers to keep track of problems with the current bill, and to communicate instructions on costs allocation to accounting staff.
Detailed costs allocation to: projects, inventory and overhead
We enable you to allocate bills, invoices and expenses between project activities, inventory, and overhead. The process effectively integrates into a bills processing workflow and provides a range of project controls and company management benefits.
To help accounting staff find the correct project activity for each bill component we provide a list of likely project activities for the current vendor, project and expense type. Accounting staff only need to select matching items and confirm costs allocation.
- Very effective identification of correct project activities for each bill/expense
- Seamless integration with bills processing workflow
- Project cost tracking integration
Vendor bills and invoices allocated to inventory automatically update stock, material costs and equipment rates.
- Synchronized material stock updates
- Synchronized equipment stock updates
- Procurement history
- Up-to-date material unit costs and equipment rates
Vendor and service provider bills allocated to overhead are used for accurate tracking and reporting of company overhead costs.
- Customizable overhead categories
- Reports per category
- Accurate overhead calculation
Project controls and other integrations
Vendor bills and expenses processing complements a range of project and company management functions, including: project cost tracking, inventory management and company admin.
Allocated bills and expenses update task, job, and project costs. All updates are immediately accessible and provide reliable cost tracking and project controls data without the need for additional data entry.
- Precise, and up-to-date cost tracking
- Full transparency of project cost
- Control over cost overruns
- Direct support from accounting staff to update project costs
Bills and expenses allocated to inventory automatically update stock. Bill details provide up-to-date material unit costs and equipment rate used for client invoicing.
- Materials inventory
- Equipment management
- Up-to-date materials price and equipment rate
Vendor and service provider bills allocated to overhead calculate company admin costs which are used for future project planning.
EXAMPLE REPORTS COMING SOON
Our vendor accounts provide a complete billing overview for each vendor, service provider, employee (expenses), and on a per project basis.
You can use vendor accounts to see the status of bills, balance, payments, cost per vendor as well as navigate between all relevant work for the selected vendor.
Search for vendor bills, service provider bills and employee expenses using virtually any possible criteria, including:
- Vendor (for vendors and service providers)
- Employee (in case of expense bills)
- Bill number
- Bill date
- Due date